Terms and Conditions
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We provides access to https://www.mugcart.com/ website, to access or buy our products. On the grounds, that you would be subject to the Terms and conditions of this website.
Please read this agreement carefully as you would be agreeing to the terms and conditions mentioned below (All the below mentioned details are called agreements), when browsing or using this website or by using the services provided by this site or by transacting through or on it.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless mugcart.com, owner, partner, licensee, suppliers, directors, agents, employees and contractors from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to arising out of your breach of this Terms and conditions, privacy policies and other policies or your violation of any law, rules or regulations or the rights (including intellectual property rights and infringement) of a third party.
3. WEBSITE AVAILABILTY
mugcart.com may cancel or remove any features or products on this website without any prior notice. We may suspend the website for any reason and not be liable to you for any such suspension.
4. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
mugcart.com shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for personal injury, damage (whether direct or indirect), expense of any nature or loss which may be suffered by you or by third party which may be attributable to your access of the website.
5. BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
while using our payment facility you must provide us with your accurate details. You must use your own credit or debit card as we are not liable for any credit or debit card fraud. We may cancel or refuse or limit any order place as per the quantity per household or company.
6. GOVERNING LAWS
These terms and conditions and any separate agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BUYERS
The Terms and conditions for buyers and customers of Mugcart are as follows :-
- For refund, buyer needs to record a video of unboxing the packege received from the courier service. If the product is found damaged then only it is refundable.
- If customer is making an online payment then customer will get 2% off as discount
- If the customer don't receive their products within the given time period then he will be eligible for 10% off on that product.
- If the customer is not satisfied with the products size then exchange is available by mailing to us through website or by reaching us through customer care.
- If in any case the customer has made an online payment and the amount has not been credited in our account whereas the payment has been debited from the customer's account then we will not be liable for that. The customer then needs to contact his specific Bank and get his issue solved by them.
- Our customer care executive will always be there to help all the customers and our customer care calls will be recorded for educational purpose.
- If a customer is found exchanging products frequently and in every order, then action will be taken against him/her if found not genuine.
- If the order is below 100 Rupees then deliver charges has to be paid.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SELLER
For enrolling in Mugcart as a Seller, the various terms and conditions are mentioned below.
- If the product send to the customers are found improper or doesn't match with the picture provided in the website, then we will block the seller's id and hold any payments that the seller would be receiving from Mugcart.
- Picture quality should be proper.
- Fresh products should be delivered.
- Products ordered from Mugcart should be packed in Mugcart branded pakages only.
- Payment to the seller will be done within 15 days.
- If any product having size issue then it should be exchanged with the correct size.
- Order should be delivered within the given time period. Failed to do so will be panelized.
- Before listening your products in Mugcart, please add 20% more to the actual selling price of the product.
- The payment will be made to the seller when we receive the full amount from the customer after purchasing from Mugcart.
- Mugcart will boost the add of the product of a seller which is chargeable.
- If in any case the courier service misplaces the package then Mugcart is not liable.
- As soon as Mugcart receives the payment from the customer, we will process the seller payment without delay.
- Seller has to share the tracking id of the package as soon as it is send for delivery.
- When getting a product ready to pack for delevery, the packing procedure should be recorded and the video should be shared with us.
- Too much of return received for a seller,l, may account to closure of the seller's id.